Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate has a warm demeanor, detailed visual eye, and strong interest in design, social media, and marketing. They are self-starting, resourceful, and organized with an outgoing, friendly attitude and strong desire to learn.
What would a successful candidate do?
Approximately 40% of the Studio Assistant role will consist of administrative responsibilities, while the remaining 60% will focus on social media and communications related efforts. This position is a hybrid position that offers the option to work from home on Monday and Friday, with mandatory physical presence at our studio Tuesday through Thursday.
Your tasks will include:
• Support studio leadership through partner schedule management, answering the door, and coordinating mail / packages with the Office Manager
• Answer the studio’s main phone line (~4 calls / day) and create a welcoming atmosphere for guests who visit for in-person meetings
• Assist Director of Communications with the design and management of social media editorial calendars (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, Archinect)
• Edit visual collateral (still photography and video footage) for use on social media platforms and provide analytics updates as needed
• Maintain studio contact relationships through social media direct messaging, comment responses, etc.
• Monitor all KDS related activity posted by other users across social media platforms
• Provide general support to communications related efforts, such as press requests, website maintenance, and occasional event coordination
• Fluency in Photoshop required, InDesign and PremierePro a plus. Speaking multiple languages a plus
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Studio Assistant Role." We'd love to hear from you!