Kovac Design Studio seeks a creative marketing and business development professional with a keen interest and experience in architecture and product design to lead the firm’s marketing efforts.
The Marketing Coordinator helps to secure interesting and innovative work by sharing the company’s vision and values with outside sources. This dynamic and enthusiastic individual will create compelling and engaging communications that help to enhance relationships, win projects, and further the firm’s position as a design leader.
• Develop, and maintain, a marketing and business development plan that targets areas for firm growth, publications, awards, and social media.
• Assist senior management in maintaining and expanding relationships with current, and past clients.
• Identify business development opportunities, and potential leads.
• Write proposals, and qualifications.
• Track award programs, publication opportunities, and prepare submittals.
• Attend local networking events, and conferences.
• Create and update marketing materials such as project cut-sheets, brochures, profiles, and website.
• Write, edit, and layout materials for presentations, submittals, or brochures.
• Create, edit, and solicit social media posts from staff, and manage posting calendar.
• Assist senior management with appearances, and outreach efforts.
• Maintain contact leads, and databases.
Qualifications & Skills:
Preferred applicants should have a background, or strong interest, in architecture and design and possess the ability to meet a variety of demands in a fast-paced studio culture. We are looking for a motivated and enterprising self starter, interested in helping to shape the growth of an established design firm. The ideal candidate will have relevant work experience, be able to work independently, and to confidently communicate with colleagues, and senior management.
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills. Detail oriented, precise.
- Excellent time management, and organization skills.
- Knowledgable about proposal process and production.
- Advanced graphic design, visual communications, and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, and meet strict deadlines.
- Familiarity with the practices of an architecture and design studio.
- Proficient user of presentation, graphic design, and social media applications.
- Degree in Architecture, Design, or Marketing, Business, or Communications an asset.
Kovac Design Studio offers competitive benefits including health insurance, long-term disability, 401k, and performance based bonus. We are an equal opportunity employer.